During the construction process, our prefab homes generate about 80% less waste then standard site built homes. A controlled factory setting allows us to use construction materials in a more efficient manner. In addition, waste and poor workmanship caused by weather is eliminated. The National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB) states, “There are tremendous benefits to building parts of the home in a controlled facility, materials are protected from the weather and used in a more efficient manner.”
ENERGY STAR qualified appliances use 10% to 50% less energy than standard appliances. ENERGY STAR qualified appliances save energy, save money, and help reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants.
BENEFITS OF ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED APPLIANCES
1) Lower Utility Bills. Appliances account for nearly 20% of the average household’s energy use. A comprehensive package of ENERGY STAR qualified appliances can save up to $80 a year in energy costs compared to standard appliance
2) Improved Quality and Durability. Energy-efficient appliances often include quality components surpassing those found in standard appliances.
Currently we only ship our homes in the Northern California . It is too expensive to ship further then about 500 miles from our factories in Stockton,California. The primary Northern California counties and cities we ship to are: San Francisco, Oakland, Santa Clara, San Jose, Palo Alto, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Menlo Park, Campbell, Berkeley, Belmont, Burlingame, Concord, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Los Altos, Mountain View, Newark, Redwood City, Union City, Hayward, Sacramento, San Leandro, San Ramon, San Rafael, Sonoma County, Almaden County, Redding, Santa Rosa and Contra Costa.Due to restrictive regulations we do not ship to any state outside California.
The Price Builder will give you a pre site quote pricing depending on the information you provide it. There are a number of factors that influence pricing such as engineering requirements, shipping distance, local contractor costs, finish materials options selection, lot complexity and site location. In general, the finished ADU home including all the onsite costs such as foundation, driveway, utilities, excavation, decks, and finish materials, cost starting from $360 per sqft. Once our sales specialists are given the full site feasibility report by our on site engineers after your property inspection, you would get the statement of work with the final price in the contract.
ADU Price Builder
Use our price calculator to get an instant quote on the cost of your new home!
The price builder gives you an estimation depending on the information you provide it. Don’t consider this price to be a quote but just an estimation depending on your property type and the finish materials that you have chosen for your ADU model. But, it is important to understand what these costs include and what they exclude.
- Design & Architecture Fees
- Structural, MEP & Title 24 Engineering
- Permit Processing
- Mobilization & Construction
- Project Management of all of the items above. You only deal with California Modulars local area representative.
- Permit and other City fees (San Jose/Santa Clara estimate coming soon)
- Soils Engineering (typically not required)
- Landscaping Design or Install (typically not required
- Fire sprinklers